My Backpack

In the book Finding Someplace the main character, Reesie, packs a backpack to bring during hurricane Katrina This is a great book I read over the summer by Denise Lewis Patrick. In the image below, I have a backpack full of objects I think I would need during a situation like this. First, and in the lower pocket I packed money. I brought the money in case I needed to buy something or if my card wasn’t working.  I have my phone and a letter. My phone was included along with a letter. Because I might need to contact someone during the hurricane. 

In Finding Someplace, Reesie also brought her phone like I did. I would bring a mask for protection and a knife for the same reason. I brought a lighter in case I needed fire or warmth. In the bigger pocket, I packed water, chips, Hershey’s chocolate, a blanket, clothes, a flashlight, a first aid kit, and a book. I included water chips and Hershey’s chocolate because I will need food to survive. I brought a blanket and extra clothes in the bigger pocket because I will need to stay warm. Also, I wanted a book for entertainment. On the edge of the bag, I put a neck pillow with my name on it for comfortable sleeping. These are all of the things I would need to pack in my bag just like Reesie did in the book Finding Someplace.

2 Comments on My Backpack

1. 28miap
    November 1, 2021 at 4:39 pm (3 months ago)

I like your drawing :]

Reply
  2. 28talias
    November 3, 2021 at 12:44 pm (3 months ago)

That was really cool how you explained everything that you would bring in a very organized way! I also love your illustrations!

Reply